compensation: The hours for the position are Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:30 pm. There is a half hour for a lunch break (unpaid) and two 15 minute breaks which are paid. The work week is 40 hours. The job is a salary position, which pays $600/week, paid each Friday. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Quality Hay & Feed LLC is an agricultural retails store, specializing in the sale of quality hay and feed. There are 6 employees, who all work together as a team. The bookkeeper is a very important person in this team, and an honest, trustworthy person, with experience in retail would be key.
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
1. Deal kindly with customers, suppliers, and colleges. Work well with others.
2. Positive attitude.
3. Problem solver.
4. Excellent communicator - on the phone, email, and in person.
The applicant should be familiar with the following tasks:
1. Maintaining QuickBooks records. Paying invoices, invoicing customers, recording transactions.
2. Accounting knowledge is an asset.
3. Check Credit Cards transactions to make sure they have been posted correctly.
4. Manage Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing & Statements
5. Keep inventory records
6. Create purchase orders
7. Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
8. Balance accounts by reconciling entries
9. Run financial reports, such as the Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet
10. Bank reconciliations
11. Assist in all areas of operation as requested by management
12. Filing papers and maintaining office organization
13. Keep employee records and communicate with PayChex
Two weeks of training will be provided for the successful applicant. Please only interested applicants. Email me your resume and 3 references please!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers