QR Code Link to This Post
At Centurion/Correctional Dental Provider Network (CDPN), our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare professionals has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion/CDPN is proud to be the provider of dental services to the Florida Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Dental Hygienist to join the team at Lowell Correctional Institution in Ocala, Florida.
• Full- Time : Monday-Friday :
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Perform oral hygiene treatment for offenders to include prophylaxis, curettage and other hygienist procedures.
• Operate radiographic equipment to obtain dental radiographs of offenders.
• Maintain offender dental records and complete required reports of offender activity.
• Prepare required reports and complete required paperwork accurately, legibly and timely in the format authorized by the client and/or dentist.
• Ensure work is reviewed by dentist before releasing offender.
• Provide personal oral hygiene education and instruction individually or in a group setting.
We offer competitive compensation, flexible schedules, and a supportive team environment!
• Current FL licensure as a Dental Hygienist required.
• Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain agency security clearance
• Two (2) years experience in providing comprehensive dental hygienist services, preferably in a correctional, mental health, or indigent environment, preferred.
• Must have BLS (basic life support) for healthcare providers and PPD screening prior to starting work.
For more information regarding these exciting opportunities, Or If you have a colleague that may be interested please contact Tiffany at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume or call 352-289-6074.