compensation: Compensation is based on experience. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Barista Needed at Growing Coffee House in Downtown Wildwood!
Part-time and Full-time Shifts Available.
Under the direction of the store owner, performs a variety of tasks specific to the successful operation the coffee house following the prescribed guidelines for service.
Role and Responsibilities
• During most of the shift, this is an independent position with back-up provided on an as-needed basis.
• Operation of the coffee house equipment and preparation of coffee, specialty drinks, and baked goods.
• Maintain a clean environment within local, state, and federal sanitation guidelines.
• Complete on-going daily and weekly cleaning of food surfaces, machinery, utensils and customer areas.
• Assisting with coffee house inventory-in accordance with company policies and procedures, maintaining a
straight, organized and clean shopping environment.
• Greet customers entering the store and provide exceptional customer service with each transaction.
• Successfully promote all POS initiatives and company programs including, but not limited to the loyalty program, e-gift cards, retail sales and coffee house classes/events.
• Previous experience as a barista, minimum 1 year.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to learn and operate multiple coffee house machines, including, but not limited to blenders, ovens, espresso machines, and cash registers.
• Demonstrated customer service skills.
• Cash handling skills.
Physical and Environmental Requirements
• Must be able to operate a computer or register.
• Must be able to use hands/arms to operate machinery, telephone and for repetitive motion activities.
• Must be able to lift/push objects up to 15 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 25 lbs. on a periodic basis with or without assistance.
• Must be able to communicate using speech, sight, and sound with or without assistive device.
**Must be able to stand, walk, stoop, bend, twist, crouch, or reach while performing daily activities of the job.**
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers