Gaming Associate - Entry Level with Growth Opportunities!
QR Code Link to This Post
Gaming Associate: (noun) a quick-witted, neutral observer who aids casino personnel in providing an excellent experience to patrons by ensuring that games under their watch run smoothly and are played according to the rules.
synonyms: Game Geek, Table Ace, Eagle Eye, Math Whiz
As a Gaming Associate with Knighted Gaming, you will:
Our ideal candidate is:
- Get paid to watch card games in a local Florida card room, including Three-Card Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold'em, Pai Gow Poker, and War (One Card Poker).
- Manage fast-paced action on the table by monitoring payouts, calculating game bonuses, and preserving the integrity of the game.
- Provide top-notch customer service, creating a positive and professional gaming atmosphere for clients, card room patrons, and fellow KG Associates.
- Develop your skills and master game rules and regulations, by participating in our company's fully paid training program. We'll help you get your gaming up to par before you hit the tables - no prior casino experience required!
Here's what we offer:
- Comfortable with numbers and can solve basic addition, subtraction, and multiplication problems without a calculator.
- Flexible and reliable with scheduling. We run a 24/7 operation, and seek dependable team players who are available for afternoon, evening and late night shifts, including weekends.
- Polite, poised, and professional, operating with integrity and handling every interaction with maturity and respect.
- At least 18 years old and able to pass a thorough background check.
At Knighted, we strive to foster a culture of integrity, innovation and service among all of our team members. We'll provide you with the tools you'll need to advance your career - from game training to leadership coaching and development. We also provide our Gaming Associates with industry-leading benefits and compensation, including:
- Starting pay rate of $15-$17 hourly
- Free medical benefits, with options to upgrade your coverage
- Dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Opportunities for regular merit-based pay increases
- Submit your resume HERE!