compensation: Salary is negotiable employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Fast-growing advisory wealth management firm located in The Villages, FL has immediate opening for top-notch Registered Client Service Associate. Exciting opportunity for the individual who has great client service and organizational skills and enjoys working in a small office environment. This individual will support a successful producer, handling daily administrative duties and interacting with clients and staff. Primary responsibilities include providing account and market information to clients, taking orders and performing service transactions for clients, maintaining files and preparing correspondence and documents for advisors and clients. This individual will also be responsible for coordinating with operations staff to thoroughly research and resolve client inquiries.
• At least two years of financial services experience
• Series 7 required (Series 6 and/or 63 a plus)
• Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Office/PowerPoint
• Knowledge of investments, insurance, trusts, bank products, and financial planning
• Ability to interact effectively with co-workers, clients and management
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to be extremely detail oriented and highly organized
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Compliance experience helpful
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers